Today I’m taking it easy with a quick page in my baby art journal!
I have 2 of those little journals in my collection, one with white pages and one with kraft pages. I find the the small size is actually pretty cool when you don’t have much time but still want to be creative 🙂
I can’t post a link for that journal as I bought it from a small shop many years ago (it’s unbranded).
Using just a few dabs of colour, bits of washi tape and a leftover stamped/painted image from my previous tutorial, I created a fun page that I loved!
Scribbling around with my Neocolor II crayons is always fun and despite its size, I felt very content by the end of the process 🙂
Follow me along and I hope you’ll get inspired!
With love and sunshine,
xx mimi bondi
Watch the video!
List of Supplies
Almost all supplies I use can be found at The Mixed Media Store here.
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint (Titanium White, Light Blue Permanent, Light Green Permanent, Medium Magenta, Cadmium Yellow Light)
- AALLl and Create Washi Tape 22
- Finnabair Silicone Brush 1in
- Liquitex Matt Gel Medium
- Sharpie Paint Marker Black Medium Waterbased
- Uni Posca Paint Marker Ultra Fine Black