Looking for a mixed media book to release the artist in you?
Learn and paint following fun and simple to follow tutorials!
AU$29 WITH FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Click here to convert to your currency
(You will checkout & pay in AU$ but it will be converted into your currency on your bank account/statement)
MJZ on Amazon.com: I stumbled onto Mimi’s videos on YouTube and was instantly addicted to her art and methods. IF you want to try working with mixed media, or even just acrylic paints, you can not find a better book. It’s inspiring and the images you learn to create are gorgeous! Creating art should not be stressful and with Mimi it isn’t. Pick up a copy of this book and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. I’ve taken years of art lessons, but Mimi is the one who really freed me to create without fear. Forget the other books, once you create one of the pieces out of this book, you won’t need to ever buy another one.
This mixed media book is perfect for you if you…
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media book all about?
This book is about helping YOU get into painting and mixed media quickly and easily, even if you have never painted before!
Everything is clearly explained, the projects are fun and I refused to include any ‘fluff’ content that would distract from that goal.
Now you understand why this book is called ‘No Shenanigans’, which sums up my approach to painting and life in general!
What is in the book?
I designed this book based on what I want (and what I think most learning artists want) from an mixed media book:
- A short introduction with simple tips and advice
- Interesting tutorials in the artist’s own style, with simple and clear explanations on exactly what to do and how, step by step
- Limited/inexpensive art supplies needed to do all the tutorials
- Lots of inspiration and fun along the way!
and what I didn’t want:
- Pages of lifestyle advice or yoga poses (interesting, yes, but not when that’s a third or half of the book)
- Ponderings from other artists (I buy a book from an artist because I like THEIR style, not other people’s)
- Lengthy articles about various art supplies available out there (there are so many and unless a specific item is used in a tutorial in the book, then I don’t need to fill up my brain with unnecessary information until I am ready)
And so… My “No Shenanigans” book:
- Gives you 110 pages of relevant content, with 450 full colour photos
- Shows you how to create 6 completely different paintings, from start to finish (in my style), step by step
- Only requires limited supplies so you can start learning fun and interesting techniques straight away
- Is suitable for everyone as no painting or drawing experience is required to do the tutorials
- Will build your confidence as an artist and inspire you to try new things
- Is lightweight so you can carry it with you anywhere, with matt paper so you can write notes directly on the pages if you wish
So… what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help!
How to order your book:
- Click on ‘add to cart’ at the top of this page then ‘view cart’ (or the cart icon at the top of this website)
- Click ‘proceed’ to checkout and fill in your details (don’t worry about shipping as it is FREE!)
- Make your payment (thank you!!) and wait for it to arrive in your letterbox!