Every once in a while, we all need a pyjama day. If you don’t know what that means then… you REALLY need one 😉
So I decided to chill because, you just need to sometimes, and being in my PJ’s all day certainly does not mean I am not productive.
On the contrary, Madam!! I find that just letting my hair down (so to speak) and staying in my pj’s means I can relax a little more and not take things so seriously. I feel more free to experiment and play because at the end of the day, what I create will be good (you have to believe in yourself!).
Give it a go!
Why don’t you try it?
Spend your next Saturday or Sunday (or weekday if you’re lucky) in your pj’s, make art and see if it makes a difference to your state of mind and to what you create…
Now grab your paints and art journal and let’s get started, shall we??
Let me know if you enjoyed this free mixed media painting tutorial by leaving me a comment below!
– acrylic paint: Jo Sonja Burgundy + Burnished Copper + Prussian Blue Hue + Yellow Green + Aqua, Liquitex cadmium yellow deep hue + quinacridone magenta, white
– white gesso
– hand carved stamp (by me)
– The Crafters Workshop stencil ”Solace” 6x6in
– Tim Holtz ”Bubble” stencil
– Funky scissors Fiskars Paper Edgers ‘Victorian’
– Faber Castell Gel Medium
– Uni chalk marker white 1.8-2.5mm
– Uniball pigment ink pen metallic violet
– Jo Sonja Opal Dust