This video tutorial is suitable for you if you...
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
It's about helping you release any fear that may be blocking you from getting into creating art!
I will show you the technique I use to start most of my paintings, the one that allows me to ‘warm up’ and get the juices flowing!
It is such a great way to relax and forget the madness of life (at least for a little while)...
At the end of this project, you will realise how easy and fun painting can be and will have gained some new (or renewed) confidence so...
Don’t stop there, keep going!
Just remember to focus on the journey more than the destination and that, if things don’t turn out how you wanted them to, you can always paint over and start again...
Ready? Put your favourite music on, relax your shoulders and let’s have fun with paint!
I will show you how to create this beautiful painting, from start to finish!
What's great about this mixed media workshop?
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• Acrylic paint: magenta, yellow, red, white, light green, turquoise
• Black fine tip marker
Optional but recommended 😉
• Gold acrylic paint
• Pébéo Iridescent acrylic paint ‘Blue Green’
So... what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class 🙂
You will receive login details within 24 hrs of your purchase.
You cannot download the workshop BUT you get lifetime access so you can watch it
anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish 🙂
You also get any free updates I may add in the future.
Please note online workshops are not refundable.