Anyone interested in another mixed media art tutorial?
I hear a ‘hell yes!!” so let’s add a little sunshine to our day, shall we??
A new, completely free mixed media art tutorial that is really easy and fun (and did I mention, colourful??)…
Did you enjoy this video? Let me know what you think in the comments below!
– acrylic paint: Liquitex Basics in medium magenta, quinacridone magenta, light blue permanent, brilliant purple, cadmium yellow deep hue
– acrylic paint Matisse in cadmium yellow light
– white gesso
– Daler Rowney FW pearlescent liquid acrylic in sundown magenta, hot cool yellow and galactic blue
– Brilliance ink pad in starligtht silver
– Stazon stone gray inkpad
– Small floral rubber stamps – I bought mine on Ebay but they are almost identical to this product:
LaBu Retro Vintage Floral Flower Pattern Round Wooden Rubber Stamp 6pcs/SET
– Tiny flower stamps (unknown manufacturer)
– Stapendous zinnia stamp
– Inktense pencil in white
– black acrylic paint
– black Posca pen 0.7 and 0.9 mm
– white Sharpie paint pen
– Uniball hybrid white gel pen 1 mm
Want to know when the next video comes out?