what is Mimi Bondi’s Secret Stash all about?
For me, sharing my art in the hope to inspire others to create art is… EVERYTHING.
This is why I teach, create free YouTube video tutorials, share my art process, spend (way too much) time adding photos to social media, publish books, have a Facebook group so we can stay connected, etc…
I feel that my purpose on earth is to create, and help YOU create so…
I wanted to go a step further and make it even easier for you, the artist, to get even more inspiration and tools and… this is where Mimi Bondi’s Secret Stash came from.
I turned one corner of my website into a platform where you can come and find artworks to download and use in your own art in order, you guessed it, to create even more art! But you can also visit simply to get inspired 😉
How do I create all the artworks available in the Secret Stash Store? Well, I use…
- my own handpainted art journal pages, gel prints etc that I scan and clean up
- my own digital art created in Procreate and Photoshop
- a mix of my own digital art and handpainted art together
- images I create (usually in parts but sometimes in full) with multiple AI platforms
- and sometimes, all of the above combined!!
The more art we make, the better we and the world will be 😉
If you purchase digital files on a guest account, you must download the file(s) right away from your order confirmation page. You will NOT be able to get access to them later on so it is HIGHLY recommended creating an account.
If you have an account (you can create one when checking out), make sure you are logged in before checking out and you will be able to download the file up to 3 times for 6 months.
The expiry date and remaining number of downloads will show in your account for each purchased file.
- Add the product to your cart – You can have both digital and physical products in the same cart.
- Once payment has been processed, the download link will automatically appear:
– on your ”order received page” (right after payment)
– in your order email confirmation
– in the ‘Downloads‘ section of your account if you were logged in before checking out
- Click on the link to open the file then click either the ‘print’ or ‘save’ button in the top right of your browser.
- Any physical products in your order will be shipped as normal. That’s it, download away and get creative!!!
Please note: I do not send the files by email, you must print/save the file by using the provided link as explained above. Of course, I am always here to help if there is a technical issue or have a question.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE FILES?
- The Artist retains the copyright on the artwork at all times!
- You can save/print the file for your PERSONAL USE ONLY in order to create new art with it and for no other reason.
- You do not have permission to print/email the file to someone else, or upload it online where others can download it (bad, bad thing to do!).
- You cannot use the artwork ‘as is‘ for print on demand products (like Red Bubble, or Society6) or for commercial purposes, but you can use art you created with it to sell those products.
- If you are unsure or want to sell something you made with this file, it’s always best to ask us first for confirmation. As a general rule, if what you created doesn’t look much like the original artwork anymore (for example you tore a piece of it and used it in a collage) then you are good to go 😉
- We reserve the right to cancel access to any purchased file, at any time, if we suspect any suspicious activity.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on digital files
If you are unsure if your artwork is ok to use commercially, just email me first to check 😉