HOW to Make It POP! Mixed Media Workshop
Do your art journal pages feel a little bland?
Not sure how to make them bright and vibrant???
In this online workshop, we will create an art journal page together from start to finish and I will show you, step by step, how I keep make things POP to ensure the result is vibrant and full of energy!
All you need is your acrylic paints (preferably something like Liquitex Basics as they are not too opaque and allow you to create layers) and a couple of stamps and stencils.
This is a 45 min tutorial you can redo over and over, changing colours and designs for completely different results.
And if you remember the basic principles from it and apply them to your pages, they will always be vibrant too 😉
Come to my studio and paint with me!
x Mimi Bondi
Watch the video tutorial here00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Once you are enrolled you will get:
- Immediate access to the video(s) without LIFETIME access (you cannot download the workshop but you can watch it anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish!
- One on one support (you can post questions within the course platform – please do not email)
- Access to the Facebook group (always free) where you can also ask questions, ask for feedback and post photos of what you created from my teachings
- Any free updates I may add in the future!
Please note online workshops are not refundable.
ABOUT MIMI BONDI
I am primarily an ARTIST, totally in love with mixed media!!
My style is abstract with vibrant colours... and my creativity has no bounds!
It goes from paper, to canvas, to digital art...
From layering to collaging, from throwing ink around to painting with my fingers!
As a graphic designer, I also adore my computer and easily lost track of time when I'm designing.
No matter what I'm doing, time just stands still when I'm creating and I love hiding in my studio all day to create - and JUST BE.
Because I love to share and inspire, I am also...
- An author (you will find my books here)
- A store owner so I can find all the best mixed media art supplies for you (you will find my store here) and...
- A teacher (you will find my mixed media workshops here)
- A graphic designer and illustrator (check out my Secret Stash here, a HUGE online library of instantly downloadable artworks - backgrounds and elements - to use in your mixed media!!)
I hope you find lots of inspiration from my work and website and will feel the love I infuse into each artwork I create 🙂