Loosen Up & Let Go! Mixed Media Workshop
This video tutorial is suitable for you if you…
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
It’s about helping you release any fear that may be blocking you from getting into creating art!
I will show you the technique I use to start most of my paintings, the one that allows me to ‘warm up’ and get the juices flowing!
It is such a great way to relax and forget the madness of life (at least for a little while)…
At the end of this project, you will realise how easy and fun painting can be and will have gained some new (or renewed) confidence so…
Don’t stop there, keep going!
Just remember to focus on the journey more than the destination and that, if things don’t turn out how you wanted them to, you can always paint over and start again…
Ready? Put your favourite music on, relax your shoulders and let’s have fun with paint!
I will show you how to create this beautiful painting, from start to finish!
What’s great about this mixed media workshop?
- You get a 1 hour & 15 min long video workshop (fully edited), explaining what to do and how, step by step
- It can be done with limited supplies so you can start learning fun and interesting techniques straight away
- You don’t need any drawing or painting experience to create similar results
- It will help you build your confidence as an artist
- You can do it on any surface (canvas, board, art journal, acrylic paper…)
- It’s a great way to relax!
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• Acrylic paint: magenta, yellow, red, white, light green, turquoise
• Black fine tip marker
Optional but recommended ;-):
• Gold acrylic paint
• Pébéo Iridescent acrylic paint ‘Blue Green’
So… what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class 🙂
Once you are enrolled you will get:
- Immediate access to the video(s) without LIFETIME access (you cannot download the workshop but you can watch it anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish!
- One on one support (you can post questions within the course platform - please do not email)
- Access to the Facebook group (always free) where you can also ask questions, ask for feedback and post photos of what you created from my teachings
- Any free updates I may add in the future!
Please note online workshops are not refundable.
ABOUT MIMI BONDI
I am primarily an ARTIST, totally in love with mixed media!!
My style is abstract with vibrant colours... and my creativity has no bounds!
It goes from paper, to canvas, to digital art...
From layering to collaging, from throwing ink around to painting with my fingers!
As a graphic designer, I also adore my computer and easily lost track of time when I'm designing.
No matter what I'm doing, time just stands still when I'm creating and I love hiding in my studio all day to create - and JUST BE.
Because I love to share and inspire, I am also...
- An author (you will find my books here)
- A store owner so I can find all the best mixed media art supplies for you (you will find my store here) and...
- A teacher (you will find my mixed media workshops here)
- A graphic designer and illustrator (check out my Secret Stash here, a HUGE online library of instantly downloadable artworks - backgrounds and elements - to use in your mixed media!!)
I hope you find lots of inspiration from my work and website and will feel the love I infuse into each artwork I create 🙂