Stamp Carving Amazing Workshop
Imagine how good it feels to think ”this design would look awesome in my art journal”…
And be able to have a finished stamp with that design, in your hand, to use right away?
Well… Now you can as I will show you how to create your very own stamps from scratch! Yes!
If, like me, you have reached a stage where you want to truly make your art stand out from the rest then this is perfect for you: by the end of this 3 hour workshop, you will be able to make any kind of stamp – hooray to that 🙂
By the end of the workshop you will have already made 5 stamps and be ready to tackle anything!
- You get a 3 hour long video workshop (fully edited), explaining what to do and how, step by step
- None of the projects have been sped up so you can watch them in real time and see exactly how I do it – but you also have the option of fast forwarding if needed 😉
- Everything is explained simply, and in detail
- You don’t need any experience at all to start carving your own stamps
- It will help you build your confidence as an artist and allow you to create completely unique pages in your art journals
- You can use your finished stamps on any surface (canvas, board, art journal, acrylic paper…)
- It’s a great way to relax and it’s very addictive!
Student Ratings & Reviews
This workshop is for you if you…
- Are a truly creative soul who wants to show her individuality and personality in her art journals
- Cannot find the stamp designs you want in the shops
- Want to have tons of brand new stamps the same day you think of, or see a design!
- Have never ever carved stamps before
- Want super detailed instructions to learn stamp carving really quickly!
You will learn:
- About the supplies you need to start carving your own stamps
- About the carving material I use and recommend
- What the Speedball carving tool is & how to use it properly – including how to take it apart, how to insert and remove the blades and what each one does
- How to cut the carving material
- How to practice carving lines (you will have a linear stamp by the end of this exercise)
- How to practice carving curves with different blades (you will have a rainbow stamp by the end of this exercise)
- How to create your design and transfer it to the carving material
In this workshop you will ALSO get:
- 3 x full length projects where I will show you how to create and carve 3 different stamps from scratch: – a square stamp so you can practice carving lines and curves – a round stamp with my own hand drawn tree design so you can learn how to carve a slightly more intricate design – a simple oval word stamp so you can learn how to carve letters, numbers & symbols
- All 3 templates from the projects below so you don’t need to draw them (plus you can print/carve them to the size you want!)
Recommended supplies for this workshop:
- Small cutting mat
- Sharp knife
- Pencil and eraser
- Speedball carving tool set
- Speedy Carve carving material (comes in various sizes such as 4x6in, 6x12in, 9x11in…)
- Ink pad dark colour (such as purple/grey/black)
So… what are you waiting for?
Learn stamp carving with my help and create your own unique stamps today!
See you in class 🙂
Once you are enrolled you will get:
- Immediate access to the video(s) without LIFETIME access (you cannot download the workshop but you can watch it anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish!
- One on one support (you can post questions within the course platform – please do not email)
- Access to the Facebook group (always free) where you can also ask questions, ask for feedback and post photos of what you created from my teachings
- Any free updates I may add in the future!
Please note online workshops are not refundable.
ABOUT MIMI BONDI
I am primarily an ARTIST, totally in love with mixed media!!
My style is abstract with vibrant colours... and my creativity has no bounds!
It goes from paper, to canvas, to digital art...
From layering to collaging, from throwing ink around to painting with my fingers!
As a graphic designer, I also adore my computer and easily lost track of time when I'm designing.
No matter what I'm doing, time just stands still when I'm creating and I love hiding in my studio all day to create - and JUST BE.
Because I love to share and inspire, I am also...
- An author (you will find my books here)
- A store owner so I can find all the best mixed media art supplies for you (you will find my store here) and...
- A teacher (you will find my mixed media workshops here)
- A graphic designer and illustrator (check out my Secret Stash here, a HUGE online library of instantly downloadable artworks - backgrounds and elements - to use in your mixed media!!)
I hope you find lots of inspiration from my work and website and will feel the love I infuse into each artwork I create 🙂