Don’t resist me!!!
The hard core Mimi Bondi fans may remember me fighting with a (then new) stamp set in Studio Time episode 7 (this goes back to July 2015!!!)…
In this episode, I had to fight with it again and even broke some of the stamps so you know where they’re heading now, right? 😉
Also had to fight with my old Dylusions Shimmer Sprays which were all clogged up but managed to find a way to use them so I still win LOL
I hadn’t used my Dylusions black journal in years so I thought it was about time to get it out and…
What better way to start but a page spread but with a rainbow of colours?
Follow me along in this is a SUPER easy journal page ANYONE can do – really! I promise!!!
Make sure to leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts, and to say hi as it’s been a while 🙂
With love and sunshine,
xx mimi bondi
List of supplies
Almost all supplies I use can be found at The Mixed Media Store here.
- Dylusions Creative Journal Square 8×8 black
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint (Titanium White, Light Blue Permanent, Light Green Permanent, Medium Magenta, Cadmium Yellow Light)
- White cardstock
- Finnabair Silicone Brush 1in
- Liquitex Matt Gel Medium
- Viva Decor Roses Stamp set (I believe this is discontinued but if you can still find it, I hope it won’t be stuck like mine!)
- Dylusions Shimmer Sprays
- Carabelle Studio Bloom stamp set (discontinued)
- Stazon Ink Pad Stone Gray
- Versafine Clair Ink Pad Nocturne
- Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
- Sharpie Paint Marker White Medium Waterbased
- Uni Posca Paint Marker Medium 5M Gold