This video is a little longer because I wanted you to see more of my thinking process while I create!
So… I have left in the parts where I hesitate and explain why I think something will work or not and why I decide to go one way or another.
Just so you realise that creativity is not always instant and magical 😉
It’s important to take your time and let things develop naturally! If you are feeling a bit stuck, just walk away for a while and come back to your art…
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
– flower stencil (unknown manufacturer but anything similar will give similar results)
– acrylic paint: Liquitex Basics in brilliant purple, light blue violet, light blue permanent and quinacridone magenta
– white Sharpie oil based pen (medium tip)
– Prismacolor pencil (90% warm grey)
– ink pad: by Stazon stone gray, Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Brilliance Moonlight White
– black gelato stick
– Kaisercraft stamp ”Flourish”
– PanPastel light gold
– Pebeo Studio modeling paste
– white Hybrid gel pen 1mm
– letters stamp (unknown manufacturer)
Watch the process as I create happiness in my art journal 😉
Want to know when the next video comes out? click below!