All prices on my website are in AU$. Use the currency switcher to see prices in your currency.
Prices on my website are in AU$
Click here to convert to your currency
This tutorial is part of the "No Shenanigans" mixed media tutorial book and full video course!
This video tutorial is suitable for you if you...
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
It's about getting in touch with your soft side!
Birds are so fragile and innocent, aren’t they? But whimsical birds? Ahhhh... Well...
They just turn your heart into a marshmallow!
Follow me along on this fun journey to creating the sweetest little bird you have ever seen!
I will show you how to make a lovely textured background using collaged paper and how to add paint on top for interest.
You will also learn how to incorporate a main focal point into your painting and how to bring all the elements together to make your painting feel whole.
Make sure you keep this birdie close by as a reminder of how fragile and precious we all are...
I am sure he will be singing lovely songs to you if you let him!
Ok! Put your favourite music on, light up a scented candle and let’s have fun with paint!
I will show you how to create this beautiful painting, from start to finish!
What's great about this mixed media workshop?
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• A few pieces of thin scrapbooking paper (or giftwrap/magazine pages)
• Acrylic paint: light blue/turquoise, magenta, yellow, medium green, Phtalo/Viridian green, light and dark orange, mauve, rose pink, black,
white (or gesso)
• Plastic card (old credit/library/store/gift card)
• Fine tip black marker
• Stamp of your choice (flower, words, etc)
• ‘Stone Gray’ Stazon inkpad
• Gel medium
So... what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class 🙂
Check out the "No Shenanigans'' HARD COPY BOOK and FULL VIDEO COURSE.
You will receive login details within 24 hrs of your purchase.
You cannot download the workshop BUT you get lifetime access so you can watch it
anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish 🙂
You also get any free updates I may add in the future.
Please note online workshops are not refundable.