‘A Taste of Summer’ Mixed Media Workshop
This video tutorial is suitable for you if you…
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
This is a style of painting I truly love because you really can’t go wrong with it. The vibrant colours we are going to use together create a fresh and fun palette that is bound to make you feel happy!
A big focal point is not always needed in a painting. In this chapter I will show you how to create several focal points, forcing you to embrace the painting as a whole.
As circles have always been powerful symbols for a lot of people (I add them everywhere in my art), we will use them to create energy and bounce, with various mediums and tools.
The end result reminds me of mountains of colourful ice-cream! Yum, yum… I know you know what I mean…!
Ready? Put your favourite music on, light up a scented candle and let’s have fun with paint!
I will show you how to create this beautiful painting, from start to finish!
What’s great about this mixed media workshop?
- You get a 1 hour and 20 min long video workshop (fully edited), explaining what to do and how, step by step
- It can be done with limited supplies so you can start learning fun and interesting techniques straight away
- You don’t need any drawing or painting experience to create similar results
- It will help you build your confidence as an artist
- You can do it on any surface (canvas, board, art journal, acrylic paper…)
- It’s a great way to relax!
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• Acrylic paint: magenta, orange, yellow, deep turquoise, lime green, white
• Stencils: ‘Bubble’ and ‘Dot Fade’ by Tim Holtz, ‘Mini Fifties Clock’ by The Crafter’s Workshop (or similar design)
• Modelling paste (a teaspoon worth)
• White gesso
So… what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class 🙂
You will receive login details within 24 hrs of your purchase.
You cannot download the workshop BUT you get lifetime access so you can watch it
anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish 🙂
You also get any free updates I may add in the future.
Please note online workshops are not refundable.