All prices on my website are in AU$. Use the currency switcher to see prices in your currency.
Prices on my website are in AU$
Click here to convert to your currency
This tutorial is part of the “No Shenanigans” mixed media tutorial book and full video course!
This video tutorial is suitable for you if you…
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
Who said creating layers was difficult?
Nonsense! In this project, I will show you how to create a beautiful background with a lot of texture and depth using just one stencil and some paint!
You will then use the same stencil to create a focal point, and learn how to add depth and shadows to make it really pop.
When you are done with this project, I want you to apply the techniques you just learnt: start a new painting using different colours and a different stencil for a completely different result!
Once you see what amazing art you can create with very few supplies, I know you will get excited by the possibilities! I am excited for you too 😉
Ready? Put your favourite music on, relax your shoulders and let’s have fun with paint!
I will show you how to create this beautiful painting, from start to finish!
What’s great about this mixed media workshop?
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• Acrylic paint: yellow, magenta, red, pink, lime green, light blue, light purple, green, deep turquoise, black, white
• White gesso
• Round stencil that evokes the shape of a flower (but it doesn’t have to be one!)
• Black Gelato/gel stick
• Stamp of your choice (nothing chunky)
• ‘Stone Gray’ Stazon inkpad
• Fine tip white gel pen
So… what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class 🙂
You will receive login details within 24hrs of your purchase.
Check out the “No Shenanigans” HARD COPY BOOK and FULL VIDEO COURSE.
You will receive login details within 24 hrs of your purchase.
You cannot download the workshop BUT you get lifetime access so you can watch it
anywhere, anytime with access to the internet, and as many times as you wish 🙂
You also get any free updates I may add in the future.
Please note online workshops are not refundable.