Need a little sunshine to brighten up your day??
Follow me along in this Shine Bright Art Journal Tutorial where pops of bright colours against black create contrast and happiness!
This is a super easy art journal spread to create, anyone can do this, I promise 😉
If you enjoyed the video, it would mean a lot if you left me a comment with your thoughts and feedback below!
With love and sunshine,
Watch the video!
List of Supplies
– Acrylic paint: Liquitex Basics in Medium Magenta, Quinacridone Magenta, Light Blue Permanent, Brilliant Purple, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Ivory Black
– Acrylic paint: Matisse in cadmium yellow light
– Liquitex white gesso
– Daler Rowney FW pearlescent liquid acrylic in Sundown Magenta, Hot Cool Yellow and Galactic Blue
– Brilliance ink pad in Starlite Silver
– Stazon Stone Gray inkpad
– Small floral rubber stamps – I bought mine on Ebay but they are almost identical to this product
– Tiny flower stamps (unknown manufacturer)
– Stampendous Zinnia stamp (I believe this one may be discontinued)
– White Inktense pencil
– Black Posca markers: 1MR (fine) and 5M (medium)
– White Sharpie Paint Marker
– Uni-Ball Signo Broad Gel Ink Pen White