Sparkle! A page in my art journal…
This ”Sparkle page” didn’t really have a destination at first…
I started with a page in my large Strathmore journal (don’t you love that paper?!) that was already covered with watercolour (and a corner patched up with gesso!)… But I wasn’t sure what I would go with it!
The only thing I knew, is that I wanted to cover it up – but not completely 😉
So… Off I went!
Follow along with my video tutorial below and let me know if it has given you a little inspiration along the way! I’d love it if you left a comment below (scroll down to the bottom of the page) as I always love to hear from you!
With love and sunshine,
Art supplies used:
(click on blue links if you want to buy the same ones)
- Strathmore large mixed media art journal
- Darkroom Door Circles Stencil small
- Carabelle Studio Lines Pattern Mask
- StencilGirl Mimosa Stencil
Sorry I forgot the name of the other small stencil I used at the start!
- Dylusions ink sprays: Peony Blush, Lemon Zest, Vibrant Turquoise and Crushed Grape
- Ranger round blending tool
- Americana Acrylic Paint: Pistachio Mint, Sour Apple, Coral Blush, Lemon Yellow, Dragon Fruit, Vivid Violet
- Carabelle Studio Circles Text Stamp
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads: Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber
- Carabelle Studio I Create So I Am Stamp
- Paper napkin
- Liquitex Gloss Medium And Varnish
- Hand carved stamp (learn how to carve stamps in my workshop!)
- Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad
- Jo Sonja Opal Dust Glitter Effect
- Stickles in various colours