Take some of my stress release medicine!
Stress release I hear you say? What stress? I’m not stressed, I’m just fine… Hem, mhhh…
You know that feeling when you have so many things going on and not enough time to do them all?
Yeah, that makes me feel a wee bit stressed too as I feel like I have been playing catch up with my life lately…
Nothing negative, don’t worry my lovely friends, just a lot on my ‘to do’ list 😉
I decided my mental health was more important than worries so I stopped everything I was doing and switched to my favourite stress release tool: painting!
I opened up my big art journal (I think the larger your surface, the more you can loosen up) and just got on with it…
No plans! The only thing that came to mind was ‘hearts’. Not sure why… Maybe my heart was telling me to take care of myself?
With hearts I started and the rest just slowly flowed to create a vibrant, bold painting I love!!
Watch the video below and I’d love to hear your thoughts on this: scroll down the page and leave me a comment so I don’t feel alone alone on this website 😉
Love to you my Creative Friend,
List of supplies used:
(click on blue links if you want to get the same ones!)
- Liquitex Basics acrylic paint: Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Medium Magenta, Cobalt Blue Hue, Cadmium Orange Hue
- Jo Sonja acrylic paint: Amethyst, Burgundy, Yellow Green, Rich Gold
- Reeves Artist Acrylic Color Paint Tube 75ML (Rose Madder)
- Dylusions paint: Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink, Vibrant Turquoise
- Interactive Professional Waterproof Black Drawing Ink 250 ml Bottle