Try again art journal page: when you fail, don’t give up!
Art, just like Life, often does go to plan but if you stumble and fall, just keep trying 😉
Lucky my art journal is a safe place to stumble as my knees are covered in virtual bumps and cuts haha
Ok let’s get to it!
Watch my little video tutorial below and let me know your thoughts on this with a comment below (scroll down to the bottom of the page) as I always love to hear from you!
And remember, my free video tutorials are sped up with only a few explanations as I am just sharing my process with you from the studio. If you’d like to learn mixed media with me, I created my No Shenanigans book and e-course with highly detailed step-by-step tutorials so you can learn mixed media quickly and build confidence at the same time. Check them out here 🙂
With love and sunshine,
Art supplies used:
(click on blue links if you want to buy the same ones)
- Liquitex white gesso
- Re-usable pipettes for liquid acrylics & inks
- Deli paper (here, to protect my pages)
- Bombay India Ink: Grass Green, Magenta, White
- FW Acrylic Ink Pearlescent: Hot Cool Yellow, Waterfall Green
- MMS Pretty Borders Stencil
- Makeup sponges
- Tim Holtz Burlap Stencil
- Liquitex Basics Medium Magenta
- MMS Happy Daisy Stamp Set
- Ranger Archival Ink: Cactus Flower, Garden Patina
- Brutus Monroe Bountiful Botanicals Stamp Set
- Sharpie Paint Marker Black Extra Fine Waterbased
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens Bright (10 Pack)
- Stazon inkpad Jet Black