“Live like a grown up, Play like a child”
Let go of everything you THINK you SHOULD be doing.
Let go of what you THINK looks GOOD.
Let go of what you think is RIGHT.
And… JUST. LET.GO!
“Live like a grown up, Play like a child” easily sums up my philosophy in life and definitely in art so…
I don’t think there is much more to explain!
Just watch the video tutorial below and you will see how I represented this quote into a visual colour feast in my art journal 🙂
I hope you will follow me along?
Don’t worry if you don’t have the same brands or colours of paint I have, just use whatever you like to get similar results!
Go on, surrender and play like a child with me then post a photo of your creation in the private Facebook group here!
Love to you my Creative Friend,
List of supplies used in this mixed media tutorial:
(Click on the blue links if you want to get the same ones!)
- Liquitex Basics in Primary Red, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Deep Violet, Light Blue Permanent
Cadmium Orange Hue, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Light Green Permanent
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Gold
- Interactive Professional Waterproof Black Drawing Ink 250 ml Bottle
- Hand carved stamp – Learn how to carve your own stamps here!
- Stazon inkpad Stone Gray
- Speedball Brayer
- Reeves Artist Acrylic Rose Madder
- Heart stamp (source unknown)