I’m free… Carefree…!
Feeling loose and carefree is the best feeling in the world…!
Just put all your thoughts aside and let your creativity and imagination take over…
Accept whatever happens without judgment…
This is what happened when I stop resisting what was going in my life and just surrendered to my art journal:
A carefree mixed media spread that makes me feel happy whenever I look back at it.
A good reminder to stop holding on so tightly!
Try it out for yourself and let me know with a comment below how it felt to let go!
Love to you my Creative Friend,
List of art supplies used in this tutorial: (click on the blue links if you’d like to get the same ones!)
- Liquitex matt gel medium
- Liquitex Basics in Brilliant Purple, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Unbleached Titanium
- Dylusions Paint in Vibrant Turquoise, White Linen, Bubblegum Pink
- Pebeo Studio Iridescent Paint Violet Blue, Iridescent Orange Yellow, Iridescent Green Yellow
- Reeves Cerulean Blue Hue
- Catalyst silicone wedge tool nb 2
- The Crafter’s Worshop Mini Mod Spirals stencil
- Stempendous stamp Zinnia
- Stazon inkpad Royal Purple
- Atelier Water Proof Drawing Ink in Carbon Black or Bombay India ink Black