Be Bright mixed media journal spread!
It’s 2am and I can’t sleep. I’m laying still in my bed willing for sleep to come but… NOPE!
So I might as well get up, go to my studio and paint, right? 🙂 But that won’t stop me from creating my Be Bright mixed media journal spread… Sunshine even at night 🙂
And after letting this beautiful energy out, maybe I’ll be able to sleep…
Watch the video tutorial below and let me know your thoughts on this with a comment below (scroll down to the bottom of the page) as I always love to hear from you!
With love and sunshine,
Art supplies used:
(click on blue links if you want to buy the same ones)
- Crafter’s Choice White Taklon Wash Brush 3/4 in
- Collage paper from my stash! Some Tim Holtz paper, some of my own handpainted paper
- Liquitex Gloss Medium And Varnish (great to glue the paper and seal it at the same time)
- Americana Acrylics Jack O’Lantern Orange, Royal Fuchsia, Bahama Blue, Pistachio Mint, Coral Blush, Lemon Yellow
- Ranger Archival Ink Cactus Flower
- Darkroom Door Stamp Polka Dots stamp
- Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil
- Stazon inkpad Stone Gray
- Darkroom Door Stamp Dots stamp
- Stazon inkpad Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Worn Text stamp set