Leaves and Clouds… Where did they come from??
I’ll be honest, I’m not really in the mood to paint today!
I feel sleepy, I have a commissioned painting to work on, new paintings to varnish…
I notice my mind is looking for excuses…
I’m thinking “Maybe I’ll just won’t send out my newsletter this week?”… But NO.
I made a commitment to you my Creative Friend and I know you are eagerly waiting to receive the sunny content I said I would give you every week 😉
Therefore I shall push myself a little and create a new tutorial regardless of how I’m feeling (it’s not like going to the gym after all!). And from experience, I know that pushing myself a little usually results in things flowing when I paint so I really have no excuses!
I had nothing specific in mind when I started but somehow, leaves and clouds are what’s left in my art journal spread today. Any clues of what happened here? hahaha
Just do it anyway.
If I can push myself a little, I know you can too! If you’re not feeling the arty love while reading this then please don’t give up! Go sit at your art table anyway and just put paint to paper. Any paint, any paper.
And if leaves and clouds also appear for you then make sure to post a photo in the Facebook support group so I will know I’m not alone in this crazy world 😉
Love to you my Creative Friend!
PS: Do leave me a comment at the bottom of this page, I love to hear from you 🙂
(click on blue links if you’d like to get the same ones!)
- Hand carved stamp (learn how to carve your own stamps here!)
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic in Cadmium Orange Hue, Cobalt Hue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue
- Amsterdam Acrylic 120Ml Primary Magenta
- Matisse Flow Acrylic 75 ml Tube – Australian Yellow Green
- Matisse Flow Acrylic 75 ml Tube – Aqua Green Light
- Atelier Interactive Arylamide Yellow Light Series 3 80ml Tube
- Pebeo Studio Iridescent Blue Green
- Interactive Professional Waterproof Black Drawing Ink 250 ml Bottle
- Stazon Stone Gray
- Ranger Archival Ink Aquamarine (same as ‘Garden Patina’ here)
- Waterbased Sharpie Fine Point
- Tim Holtz Scribbles Mini Stencil
- Tim Holtz Dot Fade Mini Stencil